Table of Contents
Create account with Google
Then click the “Create a Google Account” button.
If you are not already connected to your Google account, you will be taken to the familiar Google page where you enter your Google account username and password to log in.
Upon completion of this process, you are automatically returned to the MediSign page, having created your account.
Creating a Google Account has advantages such as:
However, if you have a Google account, creating a MediSign account using your Google Account has more advantages:
- account creation is faster
- you do not need to verify your email
- you do not need to remember “one more” password
- Basic information from your Google profile is available (email, name, photo, etc.) so you do not need to re-enter it in MediSign
- Enabling Google 2-Step Verification provides excellent protection for your account
For these reasons, we recommend it to every Gmail user.
You can remove this access from your Google Account at any time at https://myaccount.google.com/permissions
Google Recaptcha is a mechanism that certifies that you are a “normal” Internet user (and not a robot).
In most cases, a click on the checkbox is enough.